Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Hmm...fine. Lol.

So, I really want to post something meaningful about my J-sus. However, I'm having much difficulty choosing a topic that is not repeated by Christians constantly, nor do I wish to steal Nate's topics. Lol. So...I guess I'm going to sound conceited for the while and talk about myself;)
Well, first of all, I'm a time-waster. Despite the fact that I'm a full-time high school student (haha), I go to church on Sunday mornings (although Saturday is the Sabbath) and Wednesday nights, dance class four hours a week (even though I couldn't stay still if my life depended on it), and drama class one to two hours a week, I generally waste the rest of my hours waiting for someone to log in AIM or call me. Lol.
I love to read--currently I'm attempting to read the Circle trilogy and I'm being my ridiculously impatient self as I wait for Breaking Dawn to come out =O
People assume that I listen to music constantly (apparently I'm that "type," lol), while really I only listen to music about...85% of my day. Haha. I'd list all of my favorite musical artists, but that would take a century, considering I love almost everything, so if for whatever reason you're curious enough, you can check out my tiny list of musicians on "My Complete Profile."
I also love to write. Currently I'm writing a reality fiction novel titled Grace. I'd summarize, but generally people are weirded out by all of the drama included, so I think I'll pass on that.
I don't wear make-up, I'm not interested in a boyfriend, or marriage for that matter, I don't text, I hate fingernail polish, my favorite colors are black, red, and white, if I'm surrounded by people whom I love, but I have my Ipod and book with me, you can bet I'm going to be ignoring you for awhile. Basically, I'm the social outcast, and I'm okay with that.
Much to my dismay, my friends finally discovered one word to desribe me as a whole: tolerable. What is THAT supposed to mean?! Out of all the words in the world, I get "tolerable." *sighs* Oh, well. It kinda does fit. Lol.
The only plans I have for my future are to follow G-d wherever He leads me. So far, I see myself (in the future) in Kenya, Africa, teaching dirty-haired kids how to read, playing football (not coaching, I might add, lol) with dirty-headed teenagers, and sharing G-d's love with people. But, G-d loves to shake up my world, so I never know what's going to happen. But I'm okay with that. So long as he lets me in on the plans, eventually;)
I have four absolutely amazing friends that keep me in line, love me, and call me at twelve in the morning because they're insane (jk, guys;)).
Both of my parents have been married for 16 years now, which is amazing compared to the amount of divorced couples in the world. I also have a twelve year old imp for a sister who was recently saved. W00T!! Still evil as ever, but hopefully that will change:) Hehe.
WOW this is long--but, in my defense, you asked for it;) Hehe.

Otay well I have some Algebra to catch up on, so, ta ta 4 now! Mwuah!!
Lilly!!

2 comments:

leo509 said...

hrmm... maybe this time I'll be able to post a comment....

Lilly, awesome post! Thanks for sharing. I could probably think of a better word for you than 'tolerable'. :)

Anna said...

Haha.

LOL! Thanks:) :P