Wednesday, September 17, 2008

I was shocked. Yup-yup.

As I was checking out my new comments on godtube the other day, something caught my eye. The featured video was called "Revenge of the Nerds," and being the odd, random chica that I am, I was curious. So I watched it. And as I watched it, I discovered that I like hip-hop music. Shouldn't have been a surprise, seeing as I enjoy all types of music, but, for some reason, it shocked me. Anywho, I listened to several other songs by KJ-52, and I realized that (along with the fact that it's pronounced "five-two" not "fifty-two") Kj truly writes his songs and sings his lyrics for G-d and that he may witness and help others that are struggling. This also came as a shock to me, seeing as basically every other Christian band I've listened to seems to have a band just because they felt like it (aside from Flyleaf, Mercy Me, Casting Crowns, and Third Day. They rock, too). But yup. I'm on a KJ-52 kick and I'm lovin' it (great, now I want some fries from Mickey D's <_<). And...that's about it =P

Ta ta 4 now!

Lil-Eh.

3 comments:

leo509 said...

OK then :) It's good to be 'diversified.' Make a joyful noise unto the Lord. :D

Anna said...

Lol. =P

Ben (discipleofElyon) said...

...I see you over there with the jocks, I see you over there with the rich boys, I see you over there with all the pretty girls but I'm asking one thing...

*stops dancing*

hehe, yeah, I like KJ as well. :)